Thursday, November 4, 2010

Intro to myself

Who am I? I could tell you my name but does that tell you who I am? I can tell you where I'm from but does that tell you who I am?
These questions aren't out of sarcasm, I honestly do NOT have the slightest clue what makes up a person. When someone asks who you are do you tell them where you work? Do you tell them how many degrees you hold? 
When you are asked, "Who are you?" Does religion come to mind? Does your denomination hold some sort of significance to your being?
"I have 3 children" does this some how tell a person who you are?
WHAT DEFINES A PERSON'S BEING!?  
WHO AM I?
On this journey, how do we find who we are? Anyone out there found the formula? Help this young sister out.
It's a journey, one that I'm willing to travel and I hope you will come along with me and see the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment